- The sun is warm
- The water is refreshing
- There are a lot of laughs
- New discoveries
- Walking on sand smooths out the bottoms of your feet
- Splashing in and out of waves is more enjoyable then you may think
- Laying out on a blanket or towel listening to the ocean, sea life, and people living life is marvelous (simply marvelous)
- Sand gets EVERYWHERE (toes,ears,car,unmentionable places,in your bag etc.
- Saltwater makes you sticky and your hair a hot mess
- And thirst (who isn’t crazy thirst when they go to the beach
I love the beach! I have always enjoyed the ocean ever since I first experienced it as a kid. Today David was able to swim in salt water goodness for the first time and I must say it’s been awhile since I’ve had this much fun.