Life is hard. That is no secret. We all have our own struggles. That is just a fact. And I know that I’ve displayed my struggles on the blogging bulletin board. And let’s face it, I’ve been a bit negative.
I’ve been so wrapped up in my emotions and problems. I’ve had my fair share of anger, work disputes, money problems, and constant worries about my future, but all this does is cause me to spin down a very dark hole.
With that said, I’ve been trying to change my attitude lately. Life is a battle, sure, but I need to remember to enjoy it while I can. Kick back and smile. I heard myself laugh the other day and it seemed so foreign. I’ve been trying to be more positive and let the chips fall where they may.
I’m not saying it easy but letting go and letting God has been a great choice. Everyday I feel a little lighter and I seemingly have more joy.
So these are the rules I have been trying to abide by:
- Speak positively
- When upset,annoyed, or aggravated take a minute to breathe and then let it go
- Smile even when you don’t want to
- Laugh at yourself and laugh in general
- Find one reason everyday that will empower your life for the better
- Love often. Even to those who bash you,hurt you, or don’t see you for who you truly are… Love them anyways
- Choose someone you see everyday and find out three new facts about them evoking friendship